HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE MAIDA CAKE WITHOUT BISCUIT
We all love desserts, don’t we? And especially when it comes to cake. So, how about baking a cake for yourself? Isn’t that a great idea? Everybody’s worried about the sponge of the cake and here you will come across the easiest way of baking cake which is much spongy and tasty and a simple cake recipe.
So, let’s begin baking(cake simple recipe) which includes less number of ingredients and easy to bake even without an oven.
- Powdered sugar according to your sweetness of tooth(I took a half cup of sugar)
- One packet of Eno(if available)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 cups all-purpose flour(maida)
- 1-2 cups of whole milk (you can use any plant milk if you want)
- Pinch of baking soda and baking powder
- Take a big bowl and add all-purpose flour in it.
- Add powdered sugar and mix it well.
- Then add milk slowly while stirring the flour.
- And then add a pinch of baking powder and baking soda as well.
- Now, add water into the mixture accordingly.
- Stir the mixture with a spatula and make a batter out of it.
- Take a pressure cooker(make sure you take the whistle out of it).
- Add salt at the base up to 1 inch.
- Start heating the cooker in low flame.
- Pour out the mixture into a utensil.
- Put the utensil above the salt and close the pressure cooker with a lid.
- Let the batter bake for 30-35 mins on a medium flame.
- Once it is baked, take it out on a plate.
- Garnish the cake according to your liking.(This is how cake simple recipe is followed)
- You can put a toothpick to check whether the cake is baked or not. The cake should not stick to the toothpick and if it is not then we are done with the baking.
- The baking can be performed in any big utensil in place of the pressure cooker.
- Make sure the batter should not be very thin as it can reflect the baking.