WHAT IS THE RECIPE OF CHILLI CHICKEN
Chilli chicken is one of the popular Indo-Chinese platters that is being followed all over the globe. Non-vegetarians prefer this dish because it is spicy and everyone out there is a lover of some spicy dishes. Let’s take a look to the recipe of chilli chicken.
For chicken marination:
- 500gm boneless chicken
- 1 tbsp salt
- ¾ all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup of cornflour
- Ginger garlic paste
- Black pepper powder
- Soya sauce
- 1 onion cut into cubes
- 1 capsicum cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 2-3 green chillies finely chopped
- tomato sauce 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp red chilli sauce
- salt and vinegar
- Take a bowl of chicken, add salt and black pepper
- Add ginger-garlic paste
- Also, add soya sauce
- And then, add cornflour and all-purpose flour
- The beaten egg needs to be added slowly as required.
- Leave the bowl for 30 mins
- Take oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces
- On a medium flame, keep frying until chicken pieces turn golden
- Take them in an absorbent paper.
- Take another pan and add oil(2 tbsp)
- Add chopped ginger and chopped garlic
- Then add capsicum, green chilli and onion and leave for 30-40 secs
- Add chilli sauce and soya sauce
- Add vinegar and salt(also black pepper powder if you want)
- Try adding cornflour mixed with water slowly and keep stirring so that the lumps should not be an issue.
- Cook it for 4-5 minutes
- Add fried chicken into the gravy and serve it and you are done with recipe of chilli chicken.
- You can adjust spices according to your taste.
- If you need extra gravy so you can add cornflour with water.
- Make use of spring onion and coriander leaves for toppings.
- You can also add red chilli powder if you need extra spicy.
- Make sure while you are frying marinated chicken pieces, do not add too many pieces at a times.